Our Doctors

Practice History

The Driesens purchased their practice in 1995 from Dr. Robert Vermeer.  After serving in the Army, Dr. Vermeer had been practicing in Sioux Center since 1958.  He’d purchased the practice from Dr. Herman Juffer, who’d begun practicing in 1951.  So, through 3 ownership changes, our office has been offering vision care for 6 decades!

In 2002, the Driesen Eye Center opened its second location in Hull, Iowa.  The practice is part of the Hull Medical Complex that offers medical, dental, and physical therapy as well.

In 2006, the Sioux Center office relocated 2 doors down to its present location at 318 North Main Ave.

In 2011, Dr. Sherri Ver Hoef joined our practice after beginning her career in Omaha.


A Brand New Website